Ok...After a whopping 9 more people came to me about losing chat because of trying to freeze in a satelite, I will issue one more warning. DO NOT AGREE TO FREEZE!!!
I will not help anyone get chat back for doing this. I won't even consider it! I have warned everyone and would expect that all the players would be smart enough to not risk having thier accounts shut down for this. It is bad for not only yourselves, But makes ecrew players in general look bad! Please respect not only yourselves, but those you associate with!
SusieQue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, instead of agreeing to freeze, just have everyone agree to play 15 tables at the same time. Then nobody would question why you got timed out with AA or folded every hand. Just claim you are a typical multi-table player. No problem!
So, who lost their chat? lol.
Post a Comment