Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DebiMac TID

Once again my dog Muffy wakes me up at 4am to go out. I log on to UB and see DebiMac playing a $50 sng, of course I rail her. Turns out she had made a mistake and thought it was a $5 sng. I typed Go Deb Go at the table and she replied " DebiMac: <3 houn" she is such a sweetie. Deb was a Tourney Director for the Mac Attack the 1st private event I played on UB. Lots of Ecrewers played the Mac Attack and Deb hasn't played much since her husband passed away. I can't tell you how nice it was to see her win, she was soooooo happy. Great Job DebiMac TID you CAN PLAY with the big boys anytime.

2 comments:

Metrocat said...

Nice that u had the opportunity to see your old pal.....but I'd recommend a doggie-door for those
4AM "gotta-go-now" calls from the canine crowd.

Anonymous said...

WTG Debi !!