Anyone else experiencing this? Got a new laptop 2 weeks ago....and UB functionality & appearance are different:
a) I can no longer fold-and-show when last to act.
a) I can no longer fold-and-show when last to act.
b) Also, my chip-count number is difficult to read when my hole cards are in view.
c) "Pro" players' names appear in green font.
Don't care about "c", but kinda miss "a", and HATE "b"
BTW......still use my old laptop sometimes, and these changes aren't in effect. Both are Vista. Any suggestions????????
5 comments:
Try setting your options to never show, etc, check every box play a while log of restart and uncheck everything you do not want active. If that doesn't work try uninstalling UB and reinstalling. If that doesn't work well this post was worthless and a huge waste of your time...lol GL. PS the green pros is on XP to if that helps.
Went through all of the UB settings, and verified that they're the same on both machines...but still work differently.
The faint chipcount (when hole cards are visable) is maddening....cannot differentiate2000 chips from 2880 chips.
Actually after going back online today...mine is that way too. It is very difficult to see because the font is real thin and med blue in color...my screen is huge so that probably bails me out. They should fix that for certain. Well lets face it UB really needs to update their site anyway. GL Metro
I'm a little confused. This is all part of the software update UB did a couple months ago. Fold-and-show was removed because apparently it was unnecessary in their eyes. I e-mailed them about this specifically, and they said they were streamlining the user interface and that new features would be coming to replace the ones removed and improve the user's experience.
The appearance of the numbers is also slightly different. I haven't had a problem reading them, but I could see the potential for that if you had your tables smallish.
Pros now have their names in green as well. Or pink if you're Tiffany Michelle.
So basically, this is the new UB that everyone should be seeing. Maybe you had an older version of UB on your old PC. Or maybe you had the updater blocked from giving you the new UB. I think you can google for an old UB.exe if you want. Can't say for sure if it will work or not.
Yes I agree this is the standard for the last few months. Didnt you upgrade your software a few months ago? Its been that way on mine for quite some time now.
Post a Comment