Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I don't usually whine but F@*k me.

I'm on a bit of a downswing and getting frustrated but just played the $20k deepstack satellite with the likes of KK and a few other names.
I play well, stay cool, totally dominate the tourney, then get done like this by a total moron I might add.
I can't get away from this in a million years can I?

I've lost the hand history somehow but it went like this:

Heads up for one seat. stacks around 35k each after he doubled with huge suck out.

DEALT Q9 off on button I raise it 3x villain calls.

Flop 99T

He leads out with a pot bet, I call.

Turn: Q, villain checks I check behind.

River K

He shoves, I insta call. The guy flips over 9K. WTF?????????????????

Why, when it rains does it pour? lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, he was soooooted! He had to call!!

cowhead72 said...

No keechi, he was soooooooooooooooooted,lol