I hope sicknes will come let us know for sure, since she was on it. But I heard they pushed it back to January of 09
Yes, the airing of the show did indeed get postponed. I will give everyone updates as soon as I get a definitive date from FSN.
Hi guys, I was wondering if you knew if I could get to see it on the net somehow?I'm in the UK and I don't think it will be airing here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hope sicknes will come let us know for sure, since she was on it. But I heard they pushed it back to January of 09
Yes, the airing of the show did indeed get postponed. I will give everyone updates as soon as I get a definitive date from FSN.
Hi guys, I was wondering if you knew if I could get to see it on the net somehow?
I'm in the UK and I don't think it will be airing here.
Post a Comment