Hi guys, I know this is an Ultimate bet crew but I just had to share this with you guys.
I'm currently messing around on a site playing $5 double thru sngs and happened to win one the other day and I received this email from them.
I'm not a big fan of the site as it sucks but I thought this was hilarious and felt I had to share it with you all.
Unfortunately you can't see the pic of my good self on her but the way it looks is like a front page of a newspaper.
All I can say is LOL. This cracked me up.
If you are unable to see this message properly, please view it in a web browser.
Tuesday, October 28
EXCLUSIVE: "PKR Speaks!" Page 5
BREAKING NEWS: "Tourneys heat up" Page 6
cowhead72
72WINS BIG AT PKR!
Poker world thrilled as cowhead72 takes huge $10.00 tournament prize. "Fame won't change me" says cowhead72
By Special Correspondent.PKR NEWS - cowhead72 fought a field of 10 tough competitors to take 1st place in the PKR Double Thru Tournament and $10.00. "It was an incredible display", said one observer, "everyone was on the edge of their seats".
The result marks another big step in cowhead72's meteoric rise to poker stardom. "I predict big things from cowhead72", said a poker insider, "all the ingredients are there; skill, determination, guts - and a slightly funny haircut."
cowhead72 took 1st place and a $10.00 prize.
Poker beauty makes TV debut! Page 3
PKR set to become #1 poker site! Page 7
Copyright © 2008 PKR Limited
Home Contact Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions
Please gamble responsibly. For more information and advice visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, that's just plain hilarious!
Post a Comment