Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A few more questions for you all.

The money or the bracelet?

Fame or fortune?

Table of donks, or a table full of your poker heroes? (Freeroll. 100k 1st prize)

Aruba or Vegas?

Online or live?

Beer or spirits?

Be careful on this one. Blonde or brunette?

Limit or No Limit?

7 comments:

SusieQue said...

Money

Fortune

heroes

ARUBA 100% no doubt!

online only cause I like my Pj's

Dont drink that shit

black cause thats what my baby has

No limit ( limit is as boring as watching bowling on tv)

DEAMEIN said...

The money the first time then the Bracelet after that.

Fortune

Donks. (I like money and would rather have the easier road than the tougher road) Not that I fear the others just would rather have an easier table to make 100K

Aruba for the scene and setting Vegas for the WSOP

Big tourneys I prefer Live - Smaller tourneys I prefer online.

I dont drink

Brunette

No Limit

Metrocat said...

OK....after careful tought,
here goes:

1) Take the money and run.

2) Same as above.

3) Can I do both for 50k each?

4) Been to LV (too) many times,
so Aruba by default.

5) Both.

6) Definitely both.

7) Again, Both... (but one at a
time cuz Cow warned us to be
careful on this one...ty cow)

8) Does this question refer to the
same subject as #7 above?

Thx Cow.....enjoy your thoughts & insights. ----- mcat

REZ said...

Bracelet...money comes with it right?

Fortune

Heroes - I play my best against the best

Vegas - Love Aruba, but I am spoiled from living in Cayman :)

Live

uh...Wine

My wife is both :)

NL like limit though too especially cash games...

Eric said...

I want the money, but I need the bracelet... you can win money in any old tournament

Fortune, obv

Heroes

Vegasss (though I haven't been to Aruba yet)

Live

Beer

Brunette

No-Limit Hold'em... Limit or PL everything else

TomPhoolery said...

The Money!

Fortune!

Heroes

Vegas after a stop in Aruba!

Live!

Wine!

Both - I care about what's inside!

No Limit!

cowhead72 said...

i asked the questions and forgot to post my answers,lol.
Money is important but the bracelet represents a champion.
I love money like everyone but the money comes and goes but the symbol of being the best in the world (even if it was only for 2 or 3 days) would mean more to me.

Fortune, fame doesnt interest me.
What exactly is fame anyway?

I've visited Vegas but not Aruba so I can't comment (YET)

Online for sure.
I love to play live too but you know what it's like.
Very prolonged, quite boring folding hand after hand waiting 5 minutes for the guy next to you hollywood then fold with nothing.
Sweaty people, people who fart, people betting out of turn etc.

Definately beer unless i've just eaten and feel bloated then I drink spirits.

Younger brunettes and olde blondes.

Definately limit unless I'm playing a non holdem game where I have no clue whatsoever then limit reduces the stack off factor. (by myself of course)