haha I do brunch at my house the Sunday after an ecrew trip...so Unless you show up at my house you dont get any!!
Biscuits - shiscuits... the real question is whether you can smoke fine cigars at h0's place!Wish I could cut loose for a couple days - sounds like fun!
I'm flyin in on the 14th @ 2pm.. Houn is gonna pick me up from the airport and We're gonna head to H0's.18 more days... weeeeeeeeeeeeebtw.. Susie's biscuits and gravy will make u slap ur Granny!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
haha I do brunch at my house the Sunday after an ecrew trip...so Unless you show up at my house you dont get any!!
Biscuits - shiscuits... the real question is whether you can smoke fine cigars at h0's place!
Wish I could cut loose for a couple days - sounds like fun!
I'm flyin in on the 14th @ 2pm.. Houn is gonna pick me up from the airport and We're gonna head to H0's.
18 more days... weeeeeeeeeeeee
btw.. Susie's biscuits and gravy will make u slap ur Granny!!!!
Post a Comment