As most of you may well already know, I'm a bit of a geek but, I work hard on improving my game and wondered if any of you guys would like to exchange hand histories etc?
I read books/magazines a lot, visit froums, watch poker on TV, subscribe to training sites but one thing I would like is for someone to review my play and give me solid feedback (good aswell as bad)
Or,, If anyone would like to send me some of their hand histories for me to run through my relayer and possibly ask questions on particular plays/hands etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please feel free to post them here and hopefully we can get some feedback from Fellow ecrewers and get a discussion going!
Thanks Susie, but what I'm talking about is maybe someone accepting a full hand history froma tourney or two and giving me some sort of feedback on my play in general and not just one particular hand.
I know it's time consuming but I don't really have any friends that play poker,so its's hard to get feedback on leaks in my game.
I would like to add that I would be happy to accept any full hand histories from any of the crew for me to view and pick up a few different angles on how to play certain hands in certain spots.
Post a Comment