I just got back from a wonderful weekend of fishing in Minocqua Wisconsin. The colors were amazing and the fishing wasnt bad either. It was so nice to hang out with no computers, phones or Tv's! Unfortunatly I wasnt able to get some of the results for the weekend, so I only have a partial list of wins.
So far it seems like a few of you are using the blog. But I encourage all of you to visit it. Please feel free to discuss hand historys or anything else you think of. There is a comment section at the bottom of each post that anyone can use to respond to posts. So lets use that blog for advice or just a plain shout out to anyone doing well.
Check your emails for this weeks password and have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you threw them all back..
But of course! you know me better than that
Post a Comment