Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mini Ecrew trip to Madison Wisconsin

p0ker h0 has invited any and all Ecrewers to his bar on Saturday November 15th at 2pm for a poker tourney and obv lots of drinking. If you have not been to his bar It's a must do!!! the burgers are amazing and the place it just the most fun you can have in Wisconsin. We already have about 10 of us heading there, Evilcrusher is even flying in from Georgia for the event ( and my biscuits and gravy) There are plenty of hotels around the bar to stay at if you wish.The Buy in will be $75.00 with a 25 Bounty on your head. So its a good way to make your buy in back if you get a few bountys. The bar's website is http://playersmadison.com/ So I hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Oof, I will be in Vegas during this one, but please keep us posted about the next one. I'd certainly consider a trip up from NC for beer, poker, and Ecrewing.

Nothing like winter in Madison...