
Fellow ecrewers!
As a poker player, I tend to be amazed when someone complains about another player's bad play at a table...essentially saying what was wrong with the play and how he/she should play to become better. I mean, we want other players to play bad so we can beat them right? This is why I'm not sure what kind of answer i'm gonna get here. Let's see if we really are somewhat of a poker family :-)
A lot of you have seen me play with them many times. I'm sure some of you have notes on me in Ubuddy or at the very least, remember stuff about my play. So here it is:
What do you think of my play? CEREUSly? I'm ready for tough love, don't be gentle, I want to know. I would appreciate any comments, good but especially bad ones (sounds insane lol) so I can get better. I mean, when i did Harrington's volume III exercises, I scored very high but to get feedback from ppl i've actually played with is very valuable and I would gladly do the same for you ecrewers if you want (and value my opinion of course lol)
So thanks in advance for any constructive feedback!
3 comments:
You overplay AQ in Ecrew tournaments. LOL Im just kidding. on a serious note however I have a note on you that says "Overvalues middle pairs out of position when facing raises and reraises, and Overvalues top pair or over pairs deep in the hand". I can honestly say that I am not sure when I made this note it could have been a few years ago, but I have not played with you enough recently to adjust it. I like this blog though and would appreciate any similar responses in reference to my game. I dont like educating players at the table, but this Ecrew blog is alot different in my eyes.
One of the advantages we have in Ecrew is helping each other get better. Having this to discuss our game is perfect and could be very helpful to all. I know when I read the scores everyone gets I get excited to see one of our own do well. So please take advantage of what we have here so all our games improve!
Thanks Deamein,
I could be wrong but if I think about my play these days, I have feeling the notes about middlepairs outofp is old. In fact, I tend to take cheap flops with those and can easily fold those if I don't hit the flop very strongly.
As for top pair, there again, vs strong opposition, well, a pair is just a pair...
As for overpairs...I guess that's a tougher one and you might have something there. If I have KK on a QT58 board...I might go all the way and get burned. Then again, it depends what kind of tourney I'm in...If I'm in a rebuy or some donkfest, I'm shoving. Late in a $120 Deepstack...might be able to let it go.
But thanks a lot for the info. I'm gonna keep that in mind.
As for you, I have only one note: "Shoved all in for 3 times the size of the pot on the river holding the top boat when opponent check called all the way and river card didn't complete any str8 or flush draws".
Same as you though, I don't know when I wrote that. But that actually shows me that I should write down the date everytime I write a note... so tks for that :-)
Thanks SQ also...hope more players will do it...
Post a Comment