I know a few of us have whined about the new software but something just happened to me which you all should be careful with.
When chatting, dont click enter to start typing. I just did this but I didnt realise that it was my turn to act. What happened was that a kid had raised and when I clicked enter it reraised the min when I held 2,3 off. We were on the bubble with blinds of 300/600 and this bet had me reraise almost all of my stack and had to shove flop.
There a lot of stuff I'm unhappy about but this is DANGEROUS.
I was only playing a $5 sng but this could be a huge blow to you guys playing the higher stake buy in tourneys.
Susie, if your'e reading this, I dont know what you can do hun,, but UB seriously needs to fix this as it could cost someone huge if it happens to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment