Monday, November 17, 2008

AC trip

Well the dates are final!!! We will be going to Atlantic city March 5th - 8th. Everyone is welcome to stay where ever they get the best deal. We will play tourneys and cash at the tropicana casino. I suggest making your travel plans as soon as you can so the flights arent too expensive. We will normally make plans for the following day the night before and everyone is welcome to get my cell phone number if you dont already have it. Its easy to keep in touch that way. One word of advice...Once we make a plan for the day I will not be calling everyone to tell you. If you dont know what the plan is CALL ME! I am more than happy to answer 20 calls a day...But I wont be making them..lol

I would really like us all to do things as a group. Meals and whatnot are more fun when we do them as a group rather than have everyone being split up ( Did you hear that Houn???)

If anyone has questions or needs advice on flights or hotels just give me a holler and I will help in anyway that I can.

Let's make this the best trip ever!!

2 comments:

MookNam said...

Sweet! Just curious on what kind of a turnout you expect? I'm hoping to make it!! It's driveable for me. Wiiiiiiiii

SusieQue said...

Last trip we had 21 and the trip before that over 30...so who the hell knows until people start responding!