LOL at the new UB interface. First they screwed up the tourney schedual, and now the software. I wonder what they will they do next, switch off the servers to save electricity? Do they actually think about what they're doing? It never ceases to amaze me how they manage to destroy the site piece by piece. I wonder what the next Exectutive brainwave will be?
PS: Look out for the 'Exciting new Freeroll schedual'.......
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I must admit that I agree with the guys so far.
I'm obv gonna give it time to digest. But first impressions for me arent good.
Pro's: More players, expected bigger guarantees.
45,90,180 man sngs that will fill.
Cons: All players names in CAPS (hard to spot names you know)
cents included in your stack,,(hard to count another players stack when you need to make a quick decision)
No showing of winning hand if a player folds.
No private tourney tab in scheduled tourneys.
No completed tourney list.
Speech bubbles at table (yuck, totally uneccasary)
Sounds like both stars and Ub when you bet call etc(wtf is that about)
Lobby isnt as user friendly as before.
There's a few more that I cant think of right now but the killer blow for me anyway is:
When you click cahsier and my account you get taken to a web page and not a page within the site.
I hate this feature for the simple reason of me not feeling as secure as before.
When you get redirected to the accounts web page there is no tab to log out etc.
What if I leave my browser open? Does this mean that if I dont delete my temporary internet files someone can access my account page just by accessing my temporary internet files? WTF?
I almost forgot: you have to click enter or hit the bar at the bottom of chat box before you type. Why?
No tourney info in bottom left window whilst playing.
These are small things I know but like Franky I have played UB for years almost exlusively because I loved everything about the site, especailly the small touches.
I hope that the regulars email support and Ub see sense and change some of the small things back to how I'm sure we all loved.
I'll give it a go but right now I'm a pretty fed up player.
UB for life.
Weeeeecrew.
I completely agree with all the problems mentioned already. I do not want to be adding to the list, I did enough complaining last night, but I will do like normal and try to get use to this new software, but I have always seen in the past an opportunity for me to get use to the changes, but this time I am unsure. I am definately depositing to other sites again and will be trying to find somewhere I like. Man I hate this. When I quit playing poker full time in 2005 I played on alot of sites but UB was my favorite. When I came back February this year I only reloaded UB. Now I have to reload others and go back to playing multiple sites.
Post a Comment