Monday, December 29, 2008

UB Leagues partner?

Hello ecrewers!

I'm wondering if someone's looking for a partner to play in the UB Leagues that Susie has been promoting. I'm open to any of the following: Small Stakes, Medium Stakes and especially the Mini UBOC since I won a Kitchen sink and will play all of them.

Anyone interested, just gimme a holla... :-)

3 comments:

cowhead72 said...

wtf? are you dumping me franky?
I'm joking, my offer still stands if you wanna buddy up.
If so, get my contact details from Susie and we can talk about whether I can play the tourneys we have to play.
With work and the time difference I'm not sure I'll be ablr to play a lot.

FrankyBgood said...

lol...check your MSN Cow...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

mirch said...

Hi Franky,
I like to play in UB leagues. But please note that I am not of same caliber as you are. So if you like me as a partner, please let me know.My Email address is
bhagwanm@comcast.net.
My name on UB is mirch
Many thanks