Monday, December 22, 2008

BRAG POST!

Hi guys.

I'm sure you all read a post I wrote recently titled: SOMETHINGS BUGGING ME!

In it I asked whether after almost 1500 tourneys if I should have got lucky at least once and made what I would consider "a big cash".
I got great feedback from a few of you guys about the possibilities why I may not have achieved this "big cash" and it/they made a lot of sense.
Well, Friday night I laid the demons to rest and made it.
I'm not one to brag or gloat and I'm sure you all won't think it's that big of a deal as you're all "ballas" and have 200k wins and such under your belts but I managed to somehow take down the 10k $30+3 rebuy for $3k.
To me, this is a huge deal and wanted to share with you this win, and to also say thanks to SQ for letting me be a part of this great group and that I will strive in future to make more "big cashes" like this one and make ECREW proud to have me.
I'd like to thank you all for the feedback I have received on this blog and hope we all continue to improve and make more money together in the future.
I haven't had time to look at the HH for the tourney as yet but I'm sure I just "got lucky" this one time but I'll take it.
PS: All in preflop heads up with A6 off, where the difference between 1st and 2nd was scary (1k difference) but I suppose it helped with me being as drunk as a skunk,lol.

Thanks again and good luck at the tables until I see you all again on UB.

Cow.

6 comments:

Eric said...

Of course it's a big deal, Cow. Very many congrats, and here's hoping that it doesn't remain as your "biggest cash" for long!

Metrocat said...

Hiho Cow! Hope you repeat soon.

Happy holidays to all. ---- mcat

cowhead72 said...

ty guys it means a lot,,sorry if it looked like an oscar speech, I titled the post "BRAG POST" but it wasnt, I was just bursting to tell everyone who cared to listen.
Im busy right now donking as usual,lol.
So I hope I get my head back in check soon.
Metro, happy holidays to you too sir.
Happy holidays to you all.

Cow.

SusieQue said...

I knew you would hit a Big one!!! Weeeeeeecrew

Cheryl7760 said...

Way to go Cowhead!!!!!

The-Prophet said...

Good job Cow, many congrats! Hope its the first of many.

PS: Can you spot me $10 till Friday?