Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sleeping with Stars

I'm sitting here on Stars, playing a little cash waiting for the PXF tourney to start. On my left is a guy playing TWENTY tables - I kid you not. Naturally he is taking FOREVER to play. On my right is a Gus Hansen wantabe. Across is a guy who had his chat revolked. (Hard to figure why because NOBODY is chatting.) The rest don't really undersand the game either, so I just wait around for something that can beat a pair or the river ace & collect chips.

I have to ask myself, why on earth would anybody play on this site? Well, okay, thier SnG's do fill faster - whoopie.

I am board to TEARS! No wonder the guy is playing 20 tables.

Wake me when the tourney starts.

1 comment:

cowhead72 said...

My very thoughts on stars keech.
The only thing I like is the "fast filling" sngs.
Keep your home of "world champions" your site still sucks.