I know many of you are upset at the new platform at UB. I am not going to sit here and lie and say I love it...I like some of it...I hate some of it! I have spent considerable time talking with Annie and some of the UB people about the things I am hearing complaints about. I can tell you they are listening and are addressing the issues. Here is a list of things already on the list to fix
1) the Font..It's horrible!! It is so small and hard on the eyes nobody can read it. I hate It,you hate it and Annie hates it. So it WILL be changed as soon as they can get to it
2) The blind levels will be added back on the table somewhere.
3) Turbo rebuy problem will be fixed so it goes back to a 30 minute rebuy period
4) The amount of shit flashing at the table such as the time clock will be addressed
5) Buddy list will be taking you directly to the table NOT the lobby as soon as they can fix it
6) they are aware that some of the payouts are not showing up in the lobby and are fixing the problem
I invite any of you to Email me any other problems you have noticed that I have not covered here and I will sent them In. Everyone has been great at UB about listing to our players and letting me know when things will be fixed and what isnt going to change for awhile.
So please give it some time and let your voice be heard! This is our site and lets make it what we want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks, Susie!
In my earlier blog I listed the big issues I saw. The biggest one, in my opinion, being an apparent software bug of posting the BB two hands in a row without even changing seats. That's a core coding issue and needs to be fixed. I will forward you the email I sent to support on Friday night, which has the hand number details, and they have yet to respond to.
Hiya Susie... TY for the update. Agree with the items you mentioned here. Additionally, my personal peeves are:
1) Unable to view complete dollar transaction history.
2) Statistics Box: It seems to be cumulative accross all games. Personally would prefer it be limited to current game.
3) "Hand Number"...Much preferred the old way of assigning hand numbers consecutively. That was easier to ascertain how many hands have been played.
Thx again....appreciate your efforts.
Thanks Susie.
Like everyone, I also have issues.
However, some or small things that I liked have gone and others that are new that I dont like but, I'm sure I'll get used to them all if not changed.
One thing though, (and this is important) the clicking of enter to start chatting thing isnt a moan, its a software problem they need to remove.
I have bet pot by clicking enter when its my turn to act at least 20 times already and I havent really played much since the change over.
I did it twice in small sngs and a few times in micro stakes cash tables but, I did this at the final table of the $30 rebuy on Thursday which cost me my tourney.
To me this isnt a like/dislike,,this new feature is very serious, this bloody thing could hav potentially cost me $1500.
From what I hear, a lot of players have dne exactly the same thing too.
Please, please speak to Annie or UB about this ASAP.
Apart from that I dont have much of a problem besides few of the things you said are going to be changed.
Hey cowhead I sent this to Annie as soon as you told me about it. It is a huge thing and I was assured it will be fixed.
Susie the RNG is awful. You cannot continue to catch the short stack up. It is statistically improbable. It has happened in every tourney I have played...me benefiting as well. q2 beating pocket kings. two pair being over come on river with the miracle one outer.........this is what will keep me away.......
Post a Comment