Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Account Balance Page

FYI. . . Don't know if this is CEREUS-related, but for the last couple of weeks my Acct Balance is almost always incorrect on the Acct Info page. It shows the correct number only about 10% of the time.

The other 90% of the times that I go to that page, it always shows the same incorrect amount..... I know the number by heart I've seen it so many times. When I call UB, the phone rep can see the correct amount, but I cannot.

BTW...my correct balance does show up on the upper margin of the Lobby screen as "available real money", but TDs aren't listed there....so it's difficult to keep track of the actual total.

Anyone else experienced similar problems?

1 comment:

mirch said...

You are right.
To find TDs, you have to click on
CASHIER AND MY ACCOUNT and then ACCOUNT HISTORY.
Then you can see the real balance and TDs.