Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Something to think about............

I'm sure that UB/AP knew that there would be pissed off players due to the Cerius Launch.. Brand new software release and all the work that it is gonna take to get it tweaked has to be a total nightmare for them.

Put yourself in their shoes....... If you took over a poker site(s) and there was a history of cheating and superuser accounts wouldn't you want to scrap all the software and start from scratch???
I definetly would... for a couple of reason:

1. To further distance myself from the "SCANDAL"

2. To elimate the possibility that someone from previous management may be able to compromise the game in other ways not already discovered.. i.e. backdoors and such. The new software puts them in full control.

3. Combining the player base reduces their operating costs, and allows them to offer bigger guarantees in the future because there will not be overlays like there were before the merger.


4. If they don't don't do anything at all, they prolly go Busto.


Bravo UB for choosing the lesser of the two evils!

3 comments:

icyravenhawk said...

I think its kinda like the emperors new clothes

icyravenhawk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
REZ said...

I agree, I just wished they would shuffle the cards :)