Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I stay on UB...weeeeeecrew!

Well ecrewers, here's the deal:

When Cereus came out on UB, I was one of the ppl bitchin the most. I couldn't stand it and especially, I couldn't understand WHY UB would ever go to something so similar to other sites.

Since then, apart from the ecrew, I haven't played much. But you know what? Why would I now go somewhere else? Since I don't like UB being so much like other sites, seems to me that I don't like other sites either right? lol

Also, where would I go? Stars? Tilt?...no way.

So the choice for me is clear...stick to UB because of Ecrew! I believe (maybe naively) that changes and tweaks will eventually be done on UB so that it becomes better than it is now. I might play a lot less than my usual 3-4 per day on average and play more live but in the end, I've had so many awesome human experiences through ecrew that it's more than enough in itself to make me stay here...and I just can't wait to finally meet everyone in AC.

And I would like to suggest to people who have to go play regularly somewhere else, that I understand, but they could just leave a few bucks on UB and play only ECREW on UB. How about that? We could still keep in touch that way...

In the end, to me, Ecrew superseeds every other consideration.

So weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecrew!!! :-)