Thanks for responding. It would be great to have you as a partner after the 15th. Send me an email at boragata_bob@yahoo.com so that I have your email address and I will register us.
Mirch, I didn't get an email from you and now I see why. I had a typo in my email address on my last comment. It should read borgata_bob@yahoo.com. Try sending me an email again.
5 comments:
If you like I can join you as a partner in Small Stakes League starting after Jan. 15.
Hey mirch!
Thanks for responding. It would be great to have you as a partner after the 15th. Send me an email at boragata_bob@yahoo.com so that I have your email address and I will register us.
Bob (TomPhoolery)
Please see my Email to you sent separately.
Mirch, I didn't get an email from you and now I see why. I had a typo in my email address on my last comment. It should read borgata_bob@yahoo.com. Try sending me an email again.
I have sent you Email again at your corrected address. Please tell me when you get it.
Post a Comment