Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Best way to make $100 a day?????

Hi guys.

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on what would be the best way to make $100 a day?

I'm currently waiting to see if I have a job to go to next week as the credit crunch is biting hard over here in the UK.
I find out this Friday if I am to keep my job.

With 11 months of household bills put aside but with only a roll of around $1500 after recent withdrawals, does anyone have any ideas on the best way to make $100 a day?
I can reduce my outgoings quite a bit but would be looking to play 8 hours a day maximum for 5 days a week.
I am a losing player in ring games. I am profitable at MTT's but with my average ROI and the stakes I play without a decent roll, I feel this would be almost imposssible to make what I hope.

In my opinion,,sngs would be the way to go but don't know the best stakes to play and how many tables to be able to make my target.

I play a wide range of buy-ins in sngs at the moment but feel I have a big edge at $10 and down, and can comfortably play 3 tables at once, although I can manage up to 6.

Maybe I'm kidding myself but any advice would be very welcome.

Cow.

No comments: