Ok, here's a quick poll for ya! Wink wink! ;)
Who do you think is the BEST french speaking ecrew player from Montreal never to have a 5 digit cash in an online tourney whose first name starts with F, last name starts with B, who's a Leo, in his thirties, a math teacher, union director, who'll drive 550 miles down to AC to get Cheryl drunk while chatting the night away, speak french in Susie's ear and most likely end up broke in the tourneys only to win it back in cash games?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's only a poll but I might have a shot at winning THAT at least...but you never know! Got to try to break the losing streak! lol
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good question.....Lemme think. Hmmmmmmm? I know it's not ME, because I can't ever win at cash games.
If this is a take-home test, let me do some research, and get back to ya later.
Regards.......Mcat
I love you Franky! Hang in there....
It's a strangely streaky game Franky. You have to go with the flow and never let it get you too down. I've seen many players go completely bust, including family members, to only pick themselves back up later and get on an incredible run.
I look forward to seeing you in AC in March.
Frezent38B? Oh but then I don't speak French and haven't been to AC. I got my bankrolled stripped from me on FT so I am in rebuilding stage...I feel your pain because it wasn't pretty. I have never been on TILT like that before.
Post a Comment