Dear fellow ecrewers!
I know we're all busy with our own things but I'd just like to say that Dash, Suz and Wisco are all working very hard to give us great stuff to make our poker a lot more zoom zoom! Dash revamped the site and gave a super chat room...Suz and Wisco started this great Ub leagues and devoting a lot of times to make UB's software and tourney schedule better according to our complaints...seems to me the least we can do, if we value the fun they're providing is to represent! Please use the blog, use the chat room and play in the leagues...low stakes are just $10!! I know everyone in ecrew can afoard that.
Anyways, that's my 2cents on it...please show your appreciation as much as possible.
Thanks
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you franky for saying that. You have no idea how much it means to me when someone takes the time to let me know how much they appreciate the things I do. Dash has been amazing doing all this stuff for me/us and I never even ask him. He just loves ecrew and what we represent. For that he will always hold a special place in my heart.
Wisco and I were given a chance to do something really special for the players at ub. I have had my foot in the door at UB for awhile now..But in the past month the door blew right off the hinges. And I owe it all to ecrew.
So thank you all for always being supportive and I know you will continue to be!
Much love and many thanks to all of you for your contributions!!
I am sorry I will be absent more than present in the weeks to come, but rest assured I will be back very soon!! I would love to play in the holla and in the league, but it is on hold for the moment.
My money will be available again soon for the taking :)
Post a Comment