Hi guys.
I know Susie will mention it in the weekly newsletter but I'd like to be the first to congratulate some of the guys on their achievements this past weekend.
Firstly I'd like to congratulate Cheryl on her win in the 40k sniper on Saturday (10k) wow.
(You deserve it C, I know how hard you work at improving your game and totaly deserve that one. I hope it's the first of many for you. WTG GIRL!!)
Congrats to mooknam on his 2nd place finish in the 6K guaranteed $20 rebuy for $1100 and change. (Good job brother!! now stop whining about UB and get back in the game, lol)
And lastly HUGE CONGRATS to HOUN and METROCAT for their deep deep run in the $1000+$50 UBOC championship event. HOUN took home $6913 for 18th place and METRO took home $37,352 for 7th place. WTG guys awesome display.
Sorry if I've missed out anyone else who scored big at the weekend.
Keep up the great work everyone, and continued good luck for the future.
PS: If any of you guys feel like mentoring a total idiot like me? Don't hesitate to get in touch, lol.
GO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WTG Ecrew!!!!
Nicely done to all. Looks like we had a great weekend for the crew. I also finished 5th in UBOC 11 on Saturday for 7,325!
Glad to see such great representation.
Oh, and what was even better is when I looked at the Final UBOC Leaderboard today and saw that I was ranked 182 and Phil Helmuth was ranked 188. Awesome! I printed that sheet out and have it hanging near my computer. LOL
I only checked the weekend results but WTG Tom.
Awesome result man. you play goot!!!!!
fu cowhead. lol
Such obscenities from such a sweet boy. Ty for the feedback mook.
Thanks Cow! And congrats to everyone on their recent cashes. And Cow, I'm going to wash Mookie's mouth out with soap......
Post a Comment