All I will say is wtf is this clown doing?
Stage #1409255133 Tourney ID 4031878 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $300 - 2009-01-14 22:00:53 (ET)Table: 51 (Real Money)
Seat #1 is the dealer
Seat 1 - ACEJACKSON44 ($2390 in chips)
Seat 2 - DCDOC52 ($8535 in chips)
Seat 3 - BIGDAN757 ($8260 in chips)
Seat 4 - NLTRUCKER ($1550 in chips)
Seat 5 - COWHEAD72 ($5840 in chips)
Seat 6 - TAYSTEE ($6250 in chips)
Seat 7 - PAVEL ($3135 in chips)
Seat 8 - DRIFTERSB ($2615 in chips)
Seat 9 - GREATAPE ($2295 in chips)
ACEJACKSON44 - Ante $25
DCDOC52 - Ante $25
BIGDAN757 - Ante $25
NLTRUCKER - Ante $25
COWHEAD72 - Ante $25
TAYSTEE - Ante $25
PAVEL - Ante $25
DRIFTERSB - Ante $25
GREATAPE - Ante $25
DCDOC52 - Posts small blind $150
BIGDAN757 - Posts big blind $300
*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to COWHEAD72 [As Ac]
COWHEAD72 - Raises $900 to $900
TAYSTEE - Folds
PAVEL - Folds
DRIFTERSB - Folds
GREATAPE - Folds
ACEJACKSON44 - Folds
DCDOC52 - Folds
BIGDAN757 - Calls $600
*** FLOP *** [6d Kd Jh]
BIGDAN757 - Checks
COWHEAD72 - Bets $1500
BIGDAN757 - Raises $6675 to $6675
COWHEAD72 - All-In $3415
BIGDAN757 - returned ($1760) : not called
*** TURN *** [6d Kd Jh] [3s]
*** RIVER *** [6d Kd Jh 3s] [3d]
*** SHOW DOWN ***BIGDAN757 - Shows [8d Jd] (Flush, king high)
COWHEAD72 - Shows [As Ac] (Two Pair, aces and threes)
BIGDAN757 Collects $12005 from main potBIGDAN757 Collects Bounty Prize of $4 ***
I grinded my ass off, short stacked for the hour previous and then bam. gg me.
Give me a shout if you're available for flush donk therapy Frank. My head is battered too.
Cow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Honestly Dave, I don't think this hand compares to the one I've posted...lol...but that might just be me.
First thing I notice is that you're at that spot in the tourney where nobody has a big M. No stack is above 20 at your table. But just based on chip avg the big stack at your table might feel like he can play loose. So based on that, lets look at his decisions:
1)Him being the big blind, he's getting more than 2 to 1 to call your raise and see a flop. Not really a problem with his decision there.
2)You bet the pot on the flop which can easily be seen as a standard continuation bet. Therefore actually shoving with middle pair and a flush draw is not such a bad play in my opinion.
-He's got a chance to have the best hand if you had AQ-AT-TT-99-88-77...and you could still be folding QQ-QJ-JT even though u might feel committed.
Now, let's suppose the guy actually knew exactly what you were holding. Would it be such a bad move to shove on you since he's got you covered by 2000 chips?
You know what are the odds for both hands on that flop? It's 51-49!!! So combine that with the possibility, even though small, that you could actually fold (not aces, the other hand I mentioned earlier), it gives him a few extra % points...and therefore...makes this a +EV play even if the guy actually SEES your aces!
Now if he had called your allin, then I would be bitchin at his play...but for him to shove on top of you, sorry bud, but I don't see that as a "bad" play.
It always stings to get your aces cracked by some draw but its not a donk play like the latest I posted where I was a 1.5 to 1 favorite and gave him only 1.2 to 1 pot odds...so a real bad EV play.
Makes sense at all? :-)
Moooooooooo
Just want to mention that I really appreciate the discussion of hand histories the two of you have. Really gets me thinking......
Post a Comment