Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In the money baby!

Well, I wont write too long of a story tonight, I'm pooped. But the good news is that I'm in the money. We stopped tonight with the last 50 people...I'm in 19th place with 316k in chips and Day 4 is on wednesday at 6pm...we're playing to the FT. So I'm guaranteed $1000 if I bust out first...which is sweet (the guaranteed $ part :-)

So, on we go...play with definately loosen up, so anything can happen.

If you read the other posts, you'll remember the hand on saturday where I tripled up when I flopped quad 8s. Well, turns out, the dealer who dealt me that hand, played on Day 1b....so how's he doing? He's the freaking chipleader!!! :-) 708k lol

Don't know if his outlaw look has anything to do with it, but whatever it is, it seems like it's working!
GL me tomorrow! :D

1 comment:

Cheryl7760 said...

Good luck Franky!!!!! You can do it!!!