Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Player Notes.....HELP!!?

Noticed last week that all of my UB Player Notes are gone. UB Support advised that player notes are resident on my computer, not their server. This doesn't seem logical...because I sometimes play from other PCs...and my all of my notes have been visible on "new" computers...as long as I log in as Metrocat.

I've spent 2 years compiling extensive player notes, and can't stand the thought of losing them. Can anyone offer thoughts, ideas, suggestions, assistance? Would greatly appreciate your input.

Regards...."noteless" mcat :((

2 comments:

FrankyBgood said...

Hey Cat!

Here are the notes you had on me:

"Damn this guy sucks!"

and

"Wooooohooooo...i suked out his QQ with a 3rd Ten on river!!!"

:-)

ttyl Cat

Metrocat said...

You must be mistaken, Frankie ...Those would be your notes on me :))
(ppQQ vs ppTT...Wheeeeeeeee!)

BTW, heard about your job...so sorry. I got led-to-the-door once after a corporate merger...and it turned out to be a blessing. Wish the same for you.
Regards.....mcat