Thursday, March 26, 2009

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Yikes . . . . after 7 years of being self-employed, I recently sold my company in Scottsdale AZ and rejoined "corporate-america" taking a real job with a past client in Richmond VA. New job is great . . . . (Okay here's the poker connection) . . . . . but this has severely curtailed my poker time....especially weeknights, being in the Eastern Time Zone now.

Playing just a handful of tournies a week now...instead of several per day....AND I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Add-Insult-to-Injury-Department: The recent Ecrew AC weekend coincided with the dates I was moving into my new place here.....so sad. . . . .. I know I missed out on a great weekend.

Nevertheless, life is good. Just want to let you all know that I haven't disappeared...I'm merely translucent...and miss seeing you as often as before.

Regards......mcat

1 comment:

Cheryl7760 said...

You were missed!!!!! Next year...