Hi All
My name is Debra I live In Indiana (Indpls)I'm 30 years old and I play live poker everyday. The casino's that I play at are
1. Hollywood casino in lawernceberg Indiana (http://www.hollywoodindiana.com/)
This is the largest casino in the world, two floors and can hold 9000 people. The poker room has 41 tables with room for 100. The WPT is also going to be a permanent stop for this casino.
2. Horseshoe casino (formerly caesars) in new albany indiana
3. Indiana live casino in shelbyville Indiana, This casino has 12 electronic poker tables they have a individual screen at every seat, and to see your cards you cup your hands over your face down cards on your screen, when you take your hands away your cards automatically go face down. The $1-$2 Nl Holdem and $2-$5 cash games are extremely loose. The management goes out of their way to take care of the players
4. Hoosier park, Anderson Indiana This casino also has the electronic poker tables, but the poker room is very small and only has 4 tables. also surrounding the poker room inside is slot machines making every noise you can think of. I do play their because the games are super soft.
Online, I only play omaha hilo pl or stud hilo These games are like the bingo games down at the american legion lol
If I am not playing live poker you can find me usually playing online poker at UB/AP(secretpro) All my online play is at UB/AP because the games are just that soft. I am at legend status and treated very well. I love to go horseback riding, camping, fishing and hiking
and I absolutely love to shop.
How did i find ecrew? one night I was playing in a omaha hilo pl mtt and I noticed a player tomphoolery and he always beat me everytime we played. so i started chatting with him and found out about ecrew. tom is a great player and very nice I just wish all poker players was as nice as tom.
Kind Regards
secretpro
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment