Well, it's over...thank god! I'm back home now after what I can only describe as the worst run of cards I've ever faced in 7 years of players cash games live. After a momentarly good comeback on Tuesday, I faced a 14 hour hellhole on wednesday where, during all that time, the best hand I've had was 2 pair. No set, no str8, no flush and the worst of all, not even draws to those...no openended, no 4 flush that I could use to make semi-bluffs...totally insane! The biggest pot I lost during those 14 hours didnt even have 15 of my $ in it. So basically, I lost $500 in 14 hours of trying to hit something with 10-9 or A8 or some shit and NEVER hitting anything!!!
If you've never had such a stretch combined with the awful MasterDonk beat of previous days, I don't wish that on you in a million years...it totally fuks you up.
So all in all...when the best moment of the trip is seeing TeeTee scratch Ratty's crotch in the open in the middle of the boardwalk....it gives ya an idea!!! :-)
Seriously, it was great seeing them again...awesome people....hope we can do this again. Maybe in Montreal though...or Vegas.
Seeya everyone...gonna go lick my wounds for a while.
Franky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rough .....
Post a Comment