
Hi there people!
As some of you know, I'm in AC this week to get a few cash game hours under the belt.
Met up with Ratty and TeeTee yesterday...always awesome ppl. Played a bit last night after the long drive with nothin much to report, was too tired...managed to pay for gas and diner :-)
This morning, walk on the beach...super weather, long weekend tourists left...almost alone out there.
I sit down at the 1/2 NL around 9:30 buying in for 200$...after 2hours, i'm already up to 725$ so that was great. Should've stepped away!!!
I'm on the button when I get dealt KK. UTG raises to 25$!!! But even more crazy, 4 people call it and it's up to me! I figure he might have AA but then raising to 25 with that is almost asking for a 3$ pot...then again, some of the callers might have it and are hoping to get a big pot...but, you'd think there would be a reraise from some1 with AA...so based on that, I want 2 things: 1)Know right away if I am against AA or not...and thin the field for sure. So I raise it to $125!
2 people still call (the utg folded it!!!) so that's $438 in the pot pre-flop!!!
Flop comes K75 rainbow! DREAM FLOP!!!
First to act checks it, 2nd guy bets out $225!!! So there it is, this guy has AA right (AK? or some under set?)? Well, i figure$663 pot is enough if I dont get anything more...so I just shove it all in.
First dude folds but the other guy snap calls me....and he has me covered.
Turn is 2.
River is 8.
What did the guy turn over?
64!!! SIX FUCKING FOUR!!!!

I stood up and shouted: "You are one stuuuuupid fuck!" and I left...
How can someone with half a brain play like that?
Well, as you probly figured out already...I havent played a hand since then. Went to Hooters get a few beers and hit on the waitresses thinking it was working :-) That tells ya how fucked up I was!
Anyhow...we'll see how tomorrow goes...if my Tilt is gone by mornin...
Franky
3 comments:
Speechless!
Btw, I'm jealous you were hitting on the waitress... ;-)
Hey, U know, if you happened to make the trip, I would have been hittin on you only baby!
Yikes! After that hand, woudn't blame you for hittin' on me. Totally disorientation was understandable...... mcat
Post a Comment