Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Years and counting!!

Thank you all for the best Tuesday nights a girl could ask for!!! Hope to see many of you This week and for many years to come! This is a group of people I am very proud of not only for your poker ability, but for your freindship and support over the years.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

SusieQue

2 comments:

FrankyBgood said...

This is gonna sound crazy to some people but I'm saying this with real honesty:

I'm really amazed and touched by the relationships I have built in ecrew since I got in. I know online relationships can easily be fake but for some of them, I have absolutely no doubt that they're genuine and that they will be confirmed in AC. I have to say that sometimes in life, as it was the case for me, just to know some people are there every week, is suiting when I hit some rough patches in my personal life. So for that, a big THANKS to SusieQ and all the others who I can now consider friends.

Long life to Ecrew...and I will take a break from my poker hiatus to be with ya tonight for sure.
xoxoxoxo

REZ said...

again I am absolutely and completely disappointed I cannot make the trip to AC...enjoyed my short-lived slaughter on Tuesday's big anniversary and look forward to mixing it up with everyone soon. Looks like the earliest I will hit the felt in live play is April at Bellagio :(

Good luck all and thanks for the good times.

REZ

PS Special thanks to SQ and Dash for all their efforts and to anyone else I didn't mention!